U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (USBR) - Pretty Water Conservation Area, Cibola National Wildlife Refuge
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (USBR) - Pretty Water Conservation Area, Cibola National Wildlife Refuge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to restore approxiamtely 566 acres of upland habitat, maximizing the honey mesquite habitat acreage while incorporating the other native land cover types where appropriate. The work will be conducted in multiple phases over several years, to allow integration with other ongoing Multi Species Conservation Program (MSCP) habitat restoration efforts on the lower Colorado River.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.