Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0275-R1, Hanelt Property; Small Volume Gravel Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0275-R1, Hanelt Property; Small Volume Gravel Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of non-commercial extraction of gravel from the channel of Rancheria Creek for the purpose of road maintenance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-4830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes non-commercial harvest of 25-175 cubic yards of gravel annually (up to 500 cubic yards total over five years) from a dry portion of the stream channel for use on private ranch roads.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.