Removal of three (3) Oregon White Oaks
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Removal of three (3) Oregon White Oaks
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove three (3) Oregon White Oaks (Quercus garryana) that are in the clear recovery zone on Northbound (RT) 5, at (PM) 8.1, in Shasta County. One of these three trees, has been struck by multi vehicles and is partially dead. The other two trees are at a point where they have limbs overhanging travel lanes. The activity will also restore the clear recovery area at this location. The work will consists of chain saw removal and hauling away of the debris.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- THis project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.