Griffin Bridge Scouring Protection Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Griffin Bridge Scouring Protection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project includes public safety improvements to bridge abutments using Rock Slope Protection (RSP). Using an excavator located at the top of the dry stream bank, the proposed Project will place approximately 48 cubic yards of RSP at each bridge abutment. The Excavator will placed within the RSP to prevent additional scouring as well as provide shade within the river and riparian habitat.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of an existing county bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.