Poindexter Nut Company New Replacement Well
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Poindexter Nut Company New Replacement Well
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Pindexter Nut Comapny has constructed a water supply well. The new was built as a new wter supply source to replace an existing well that had serviced the water system. The old well will be removed from use by the public water system and will become a privately used well.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Fresno District Office 265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303 - Class 2 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The well is considered a small well because it produces a capacity of less than 125 GPM. It is also a replacement well and the well to be replaced is of the same size and capacity of the new well.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.