Install native plants, nursery grown from seeds collected within the Lagunitas Creek Watershed, in the Unicorn Valley area at Samuel P. Taylor State Park. Work will include:
Manual excavate 38 one-gallon holes for planting
* sword ferns, Polystichum munitum,
* wood roses, Rosa Gymnocarpa,
* coffeeberries, Rhamnus californiica, and
* lady ferns, Athyrium filix-fermina
Manually excavate 1, two-to-three-gallon hole for planting a
* big leaf maple, Acer macrophyllum
Minor public alterations in the condition of land, and vegetion.
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.