Batiquitos Lagoon Oil Spill Drill
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Batiquitos Lagoon Oil Spill Drill
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Develop emergency response measures and access points in the event of an oil spill into Batiquitos Lagoon Ecological Reserve.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 627-3939
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307, 15308 - Class 7 & 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- Measures and procedures developed will be incorporated into the Batiquitos Lagoon oil spill response plan to protect resources in the event of a spill.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.