Sullivan PIer Modification Project, Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0218-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Sullivan PIer Modification Project, Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0218-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal and relocation of an existing boatlift, with the installation of a new low-level boatlift located at the southern end of the existing pier. The boatlift is being relocated to take advantage of deeper water, particularly at periods of low lake level. The new boatlift will require the installation of one (1) 10"x10" flang beam into the lakebed, resulting in 0.7 square feet of new disturbance. Two (2) existing 4"x8" steel pilings will be removed from the lakebed, restoring 0.44 square feet of lakebed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- Other Location Info
- Carnelian Bay
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace existing facilities in place, with no increase or expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.