Vandenberg Air Force Base Site 13 Cluster Draft Proposed Plan for Remediation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Vandenberg Air Force Base Site 13 Cluster Draft Proposed Plan for Remediation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An Installation Restoration Program (IRP) Proposed Plan for Remediation (PPR) at Site 13 Cluster (13C) located at Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB), Lompoc, California in Santa Barbara County. The purpose of this IRP PPR is to remediate chlorinated volatile organic compounds (VOCs) impacting groundwater at Site 13C through continued operation and optimization of the existing Watt Road in-situ bioremediation (ISB) groundwater treatment barrier, monitoring, and land use covenants (LUCs) until remedial action objectives (RAOs) are achieved.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630-4732
Phone : (714) 484-5345
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project does not involve any physical impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.