Renewal Warehouse Space for Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services (OES)
- Document Title
- Renewal Warehouse Space for Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Governor's Office of Emergency Services, Public Safety Communications, proposes to renew the lease approximately 1,103 square feet of office space and 858 square feet of warehouse. The space is used for daily operations for the Public Safety Telcom Technicians.
- Contact Information
Office of Emergency Management Agency, California
601 Sequoia Pacific Blvd., MS 30
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 657-9384
- Palm Desert
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve negligible expansion beyond existing degree of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.