Interstate 5 (I-5) Overhead Signs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Interstate 5 (I-5) Overhead Signs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a Project on Interstate 5 (I-5) in Shasta County with State only funds. The I-5 Overhead Signs Proejct would improve traffic operation and safety by installing four overhead signs on I-5 in Redding from 0.2 miles north of the Churn Creek Road Overcrossing to the East Redding Separation (I-5 and State Route 44). The Project will imrove visibility for the current 6-lane highway configuration and improve naming consistency. Four existing (two-post) roadside signs would be removed and replaced with four overhead signs.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2928
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.