Mendocino County Russian River Flood Control and Water Conservation Improvement District
Petition for Change in Place fo Use for Water Right Application 12919B
NOD - Notice of Determination
Mendocino County Russian River Flood Control & Water Conservation Improvement District petitioned the State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights to change the place fo use in Permit 12947B (Application 12919B). The Petitioner proposes clarifying and correcting the gross area located within the District's service boundary. The existing limitation of a net area of 4,096 acres will remain unchanged. A copy of the license approving the change is available at http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/waterights/water_issues/programs/ewrims/
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.