Residential and Mixed Use Overlay zones, Residential and Commercial designations
The 2013-2021 Housing Element identifies strategies and programs that focus on conserving and improving existing affordable housing; providing adequate sites for residential development; assisting in the provision of affordable housing; removing governmental and other constraints to housing development; and promoting equal housing opportunities in the City of Hawthorne.
Planning Department, 4455 W. 126th Street, Hawthorne, CA 90250
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.