Improvement District No. 4 23 Corner Tank Replacement Project (SCH#2014011001)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The parcel is currently zoned as "6050-Special Districts"
The Improvement District No. 4 23 Corner Tank Replacement Project (Project) was developed to replace a 50,000-gallon water storage tank constructed in 1976 with a larger water storage tank and associated facilities. Changes to the Project include replacing the existing tank with a tank of similar capacity and dimensions rather than increasing the capacity.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.