Wilson Canyon Habitat Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
- Document Title
- Wilson Canyon Habitat Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restoration and enhancement of natural habitat in a riparian, and riparian adjacent, environment as mitigation fro impacts to an offsite streambed associated with a project by another public agency. Removal of sediment impoundment structures in two tributaries in Wilson Canyon.
- Contact Information
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
5810 Ramirez Canyon Road
Malibu, CA 90265
Phone : (310) 589-3230, ext. 128
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Certain actions by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance natural resources, other than construction activities, where the regulatory process includes procedures to prevent the environment are categorically exempt.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.