Rule Development Amentments to Rule 4622 (Gasoline Transer into Motor Vehicle Fuel Tanks)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- Rule Development Amentments to Rule 4622 (Gasoline Transer into Motor Vehicle Fuel Tanks)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a rule development project to amend existing District Rule 4622 (Gasoline Transfer into Motor Vehicle Fuel Tanks). Rule 4622 applies to any gasoline storage and dispensing operation or mobile fueler from which gasoline is transferred into motor vehicle fuel tanks except as provided in section 4.0 of the rule. The proposed amendments include: Adding new definitions in Section 3.0 for E85 fuel, IOM Manual, In-Station Diagnostics (ISD) system, and Liquid Condensate Trap; In Section 4.5 a new exemption was added to allow mobile fuelers registered under District Permit Exempt Equipment Registration program to not be subject to the testing requirements of Section 6.4.1; In Section 4.6 a new exemption was added to exempt E85 fuel dispensing operations from rule requirements.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- District staff concludes that there is no substantial evidence in the whole record before the District that the proposed amendments to Rule 4622 would cause any adverse effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.