Line G Emergency Repairs at Nutmeg Street
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
- Document Title
- Line G Emergency Repairs at Nutmeg Street
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair the existing stream bed, rip-rap and concrete apron at the downstream end of the box culvert crossing Nutmeg Street within the Master Drainage Plan Line G stream channel.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92106
Phone : (951) 461-6076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(3); 15269(a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair the outlet of a box culvert that has eroded due to failure of rip rap slope protection. Concrete apron and adjacent roadway is under threat of collapse. THe channel will be graded back to its original condition.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.