Front Pasture Drainage Streambed Alteration AGreement Notification No. 1600-2013-0096-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Front Pasture Drainage Streambed Alteration AGreement Notification No. 1600-2013-0096-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to maintenance of the unnamed stream to prevent sediment from sloughing off from the banks and moving down sream. This will include the installation of rock rip rap onto the banks in areas that are barren of vegetation. In order to stabilize the banks, it may be necessary to re-contour the banks to the maximum of a 2:1 slope. All work will be completed with hand tools.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to land/existing rip rap and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.