Hazardous Waste Soil Borings - Cenda Ditch and Wheaton Wash Bridges
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Hazardous Waste Soil Borings - Cenda Ditch and Wheaton Wash Bridges
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Soil samples are required from the Cenda Ditch and Wheaton Wash to determine if the soils are contaminated with hazardous waste for the purpose of determining the cost/scope/schedule of the proposed reconstruction of the bridges.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 380
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2252
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.