Highway Drainage System (HDS) Improvements - Eight Locaitons
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Highway Drainage System (HDS) Improvements - Eight Locaitons
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- State funded Project to improve the Highway Drainage System at eight locations on (SR) 3 in Trinity County. The Project is located near the community of Hayfork at the following (PM's): 19.45, 19.96, 20.44, 20.88, 21.72, 22.64, and 28.55. The existing culverts are deteriorated and in need of replacement. The work will consist of the removal and replacement of cross drain culverts, installation of new inlets, if necessary, and placement of rock at inlets and/or outlets to prevent erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.