Highway Drainage System - Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Highway Drainage System - Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- State funded Project to maintain the highway drainage system (HDS), at (PM) 14.82 on (SR) 273 in Shasta county. The Project is located at the drainage ditch-at the outlet end of a culvert system around a viaduct. The existing culvert system consists of multiple drop inlets and a unified outlet into a ditch. The outlet and the ditch are on the opposite side of the ACID Canal from the drop structures. The Project consists of hand clearing vegetation with Caltran' maintenance easement, to alleviate flooding problems.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.