Lyon Avenue Recycled Water Service Connections
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Lyon Avenue Recycled Water Service Connections
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install approximately 50 to 100 feet of 12-inch PVC pipeline at the intersection of Lyon Avenue and Ramona Expressway in the City of San Jacinto. The proposed pipeline will connect the stub-out of an existing 36-inch pipeline, to an existing 12-inch pipeline that serves two recycled water services. This pipeline will enable six existing recycled water customers to receive service from the 36-inch pipeline.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Right-of-Way Pipeline Projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.