SJVRWRF Tertiary Effluent Pond Utilization
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- SJVRWRF Tertiary Effluent Pond Utilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a new diversion structure and install approximately 3,100 feet of interconnecting gravity pipeline at the SJRWRF Tertiary effluent ponds. The proposed pipelines will facilitate gravity flow between the storage ponds and the recently constructed Tertiary Effluent Pump Station. The proposed project will significantly improve the use of the ponds and enhance the capability of the recycled water storage and supply system. Additionally, two 8-foot by 8-foot manholes will be installed.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The pipeline installation is less than one mile in length, within an EMWD existing easement, and within the public right-of-way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.