Kern 178 Maintenance Access (06-0E20K)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 6
- Document Title
- Kern 178 Maintenance Access (06-0E20K)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to pave narrow areas beyond gores at ramps, construct maintenance vehicle pullout areas, and relocate irrigation vavles away from the edge of travel way in upgraded locking boxes. The purpose of the project is to improve safety for the public and highway maintenance staff, and to reduce the need for repairs and replacement of irrigation equipment. All work is within the existing right of way.
- Contact Information
G. William "Trias" Norris
California Department of Transportation, District 6
844 "M" St. , Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 445-6447
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 1 PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15300 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of the rehabilitation and upgrades to exisiting roadways and equipment within the state right of way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.