Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-213-0338-R1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-213-0338-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of alluvial material and bank stabilization along upper parks creek. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 841-2554
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.