Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0266-R1 Bar 11 Bank Stabilization and Planting Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0266-R1 Bar 11 Bank Stabilization and Planting Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of bank stabilization at two sites in an unnamed tributary to Clover Creek to protect a main access road and planting on a floodplain terrace along Clover Creek. There will be no removal of healthy, mature scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in publis or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetaiton which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.