Sierra 89 Culvert Rehabilitation Project (1600-2013-0221-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Sierra 89 Culvert Rehabilitation Project (1600-2013-0221-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to replace and/or rehabilitate drainage culverts to extend the serviceable life of the roadway drainage facilities. Many of the culverts along this stretch of SR 89 were installed long ago and are now corroded, deteriorated, and worn. This project will rehabilitate these culverts by placing pipe liners in the existing corrogated metal pipe (CMP) culverts. Work includes drainage work, ground disturbance, stream channel work, and minor vegetation removal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2853
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenannce to an existing public road and will not result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.