Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0007-R1, Riparian Vegetation Removal and Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0007-R1, Riparian Vegetation Removal and Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the removal of non-native vegetation and thinning of native vegetation in two different locations within the channel of Churn Creek, upstream and downstream of the Churn Creek Road Bridge. Additionally, full removal of the large trees growing across the channel at the location of the historic beaver dam is authorized. Removal of vegetation may occur through the use of hand tools, goats, or a combination of both.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.