Emergency Permit for Treatment of Hazardous Waste, Abbott Diagnostics
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Emergency Permit for Treatment of Hazardous Waste, Abbott Diagnostics
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The treatment will take place within a designated exclusion zone. Only reactive material technicians from CHES will be allowed in the exclusion zone. Movement, preparation, and treatment of the items will be in accordance with established standards.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-6535
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(4); CCR; 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This action is necessary to prevent an emergency. Due to the conditions of the items, CHES and Abbott personnel have determined that the items must be treated onsite. Delay could result in an accident or severe injury.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.