Jenny Pier Extension and Boat Lift Relocation; SAA 1600-2013-0109-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Jenny Pier Extension and Boat Lift Relocation; SAA 1600-2013-0109-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the extension of the existing pier by 16-feet and the relocation of the existing boat lift. The boat lift will be removed and a new low level boat lift will be constructed at the newly extended terminus of the pier. Protective measure, a turbidity curtain, casissons or other erosion control device, will be utilized to confine any potential disturbance to the lake bottom sediments associated with the pier modification.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Other Location Info
- Carnelian Bay
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will involve a minor alteration to land/existing rip rap and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.