Consider Approval of the Legislative Report Titled "California's Marine Invasive Species Progream and the United states Federal Programs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of the Legislative Report Titled "California's Marine Invasive Species Progream and the United states Federal Programs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept the Report to the Legislature entitled "California's Marine Invasive Species Program and the United States federal programs that manage vessels as vectors of nonindigenous species: A comparison of the relative effectiveness at reducing the risk of nonindigenous species introduction from maritime shipping activities" and indirect staff to submit the Report to the Legislature.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of the Report to the Legislature does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.