Consideration of Proposed Expenditure of $13,605,000 of Tideland Oil Revenue Funds by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of Proposed Expenditure of $13,605,000 of Tideland Oil Revenue Funds by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consistency determination finding of proposed expenditures of $13,605,000 of tideland oil revenue funds by the City of Long Beach for 11 capital improvement projects within the City of Long Beach.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consistency determination of proposed expenditures of tideland oil revenues does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.