Consider Amending an Agreement Entered into by and between the City of Redondo Beach and the Califorona State Lands Commission
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Amending an Agreement Entered into by and between the City of Redondo Beach and the Califorona State Lands Commission
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the execution of the Amendment of the Agreement Regarding the Harbor CEnter Project and Kincaid's Restaurant Lease.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Redondo Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for the amendment of an agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, nota project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.