Consider Expenditure from the Kapiloff Land Bank Fund by the California State Lands Commission, in its capacity as the Kapiloff Land Bank Trustee
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Expenditure from the Kapiloff Land Bank Fund by the California State Lands Commission, in its capacity as the Kapiloff Land Bank Trustee
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to make payment of $105,806.51 from the funds held in trust in the Kapiloff Land Bank Fund for the Bolsa Chica Lowlands Restoration Project to Aera Energy LLC for cleanup of non-oil contamination in the Muted Tidal Basins.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for payment does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.