Consider Acceptance of the Full Quitclaim Deed of a Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 7542.1, Isleton Gas Unit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of the Full Quitclaim Deed of a Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 7542.1, Isleton Gas Unit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept from Towne Exploration Company, LP the fill Quitclaim Deed dated October 21, 2003, for Natural Gas Lease No. PRC 7542.1, wherein the lesseer quitclaims back to the State all right, title and interest in the leased lands.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of full Quitclaim Deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.