Consent to the Pooling of State Oil and Gas Leases Nos. PRC 163.1, PRC E-392.10, PRC 425.1 and PRC 426.1, Huntington Beach Oil Field, Offshore Orange County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consent to the Pooling of State Oil and Gas Leases Nos. PRC 163.1, PRC E-392.10, PRC 425.1 and PRC 426.1, Huntington Beach Oil Field, Offshore Orange County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consent to the pooling of Oil and Gas Lease Nos. PRC 163.1, PRC E-392.1, PRC 425.1, and PRC 426.1 (2,950 acres pursuant to OXY USA Inc,'s Agreement of Voluntary Pooling and authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to execute any documents necessary to implement this consent.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Huntington Beach Oil Field
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for consent to the pooling of oils and gas leases does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.