Termination and Issuance of a General Lease---Right-of-Way Use---PRC 7772.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease---Right-of-Way Use---PRC 7772.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination, effective December 1, 2013, of Lease No. PRC 7772.1, a General Lease---Right-of-Way Use. Authorize issuance of a General Lease----Right-of-Way Use beginning Decemeber 2, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the continued maintenance of two existing non-operational steel filtered production water pipelines (one-12 inch diameter and one 4 inch diameter).
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 2; DIV 3 Issuace of a 10-year General Lease---Right-of-Way Use for the above mentioned structures will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.