General Lease---Public Agency Use---PRC 2849.9
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease---Public Agency Use---PRC 2849.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease---Public Agency Use beginning December 2, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing bridge crossing with attached boater safety lights.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 2; DIV 3 Issuance of a 10-year General Lease---Public agency use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.