General Lease---Recreational and Protective Structure Use---PRC 6061.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease---Recreational and Protective Structure Use---PRC 6061.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease---Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning December 2, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the continued maintenance of an existing boat launch ramp in Walthall Slough and bank protection in the San Joaquin River and Walthall Slough.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 2; DIV 3 Issuance of a 10 year General Lease---Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.