General Lease---Right-of-Way Use---PRC 7681.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease---Right-of-Way Use---PRC 7681.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease---Right-of-Way Use beginning May 3rd, 2013, for a term of 20 years, for the continued operation and maintenance of an 8 inch natural gas pipeline.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Fresno Madera
- Other Location Info
- San Joaquin River. Near Dos Palos.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 2; DIV 3 Issuance of a 20 year General Lease---Right-of-Way Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will not cause physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounging the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.