Termination and Issuance of a General Lease---Commercial Use and Endorsement of a Sublease---PRC 6726.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease---Commercial Use and Endorsement of a Sublease---PRC 6726.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 6726.1, a General Lease---Commercial Use, effective June 30, 2013. Authorize issuance of a General Lease---Commercial Use beginning July 1, 2013, for a term of 20 years, for the continued operation, use, and maintenance of an existing commercial marina facility known as New Hope Landing consisting of two boat docks, two gangways, and bulkheads previously authorized by commission, and an existing launch ramp not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- Near Thorton.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a) Titl
- Reasons for Exemption
- e 2; DIV 3 Issuance of a 20-year General Lease---Recreational Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.