General Lease---Recreational Use---PRC 7338.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease---Recreational Use---PRC 7338.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease---Recreational Use beginning August 1, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing covered floating boathouse with dock, gangway, and four pilings.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- Near Stockton.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 2; DIV 3 Issuance of a 10 year General Lease---Recreational Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.