Termination of a General Lease---Right of Way Use and Issuance of a General Lease---Right-of-Way Use---PRC 2511.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a General Lease---Right of Way Use and Issuance of a General Lease---Right-of-Way Use---PRC 2511.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination or Lease No. PRC 2511.1, effective December 1, 2013, and issuance of a General Lease---Right-of-Way Use for a term of 20 years beginning December 2, 2013, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing earth fill access road with a steel-framed deck and a nine-foot culvert.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- Near Manteca.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 2; DIV 3 Issuance of a 20-year General Lease---Right-of-Way Use for the above mentioned structures will not cause a physical change in the enviroment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.