Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5401.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5401.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of a General Lease - Recreational Use, effective February 26, 2012, and issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning February 27, 2012, for a term of 10 years, for continued use and maintenance of an existing pier previously authorized by the Commission, removal of an existing boat lift, installation of a new boat lift, adjustable catwalk alteration, and use and maintenance of one existing mooring buoy not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities; New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.