General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - W 26700
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - W 26700
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning December 2, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the construction, use and maintenance of a covered single-berth boat dock, four steel-tubed concrete filled pilings, gangway, water and power utilities, and placement of bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Sec. 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- For the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environmental and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environmental and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.