Rescission of Approval of Lease No. PRC 9072.9----General Lease---Dredging
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Rescission of Approval of Lease No. PRC 9072.9----General Lease---Dredging
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize rescission of the approval described in Calendar Item C36 of the June 21, 2013 Comission meeting, authorizing the General Lease---Dredging to David Scheider to dredge a maximum of 6,000 cubic yards of material and to dispose of the dredged materials and to dispose of the dredged material at the Humbodlt Waste Management Authority transfer station or at an U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' approval disposal site.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorized for rescission of approval of a dredging lease does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably forseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.