Recission of Approval of Lease No. PRC 9072.9---General Lease---Dredging
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Recission of Approval of Lease No. PRC 9072.9---General Lease---Dredging
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize recission of the approval described in the Calendar item C36 of the June 21, 2013 Commission meeting, authorizing the General Lease---Dredging to David Schneider to dredge a maximum of 6,000 cubic yards of materials to dispose of the dredged material at the Humboldt Waste Management Authority transfer station or at an U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' approved disposal site.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR; 15060(c)(3)CCR
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorize for recission of approval of a dredging lease does not have a potential of resulting in either a direct of reasonable foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.