General Lease---Recreational Use---PRC 8495.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease---Recreational Use---PRC 8495.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease---Recreational Use beginning December 1, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing floating boat dock, four pilings and gangway previously authorized by the commission, and use and maintenance of an existing storage shed not previously authorized by the Commssion.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Near Hood.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061 CCR; 2905(a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 2; DIV 3 Recreational Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing acitivies in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant impacts. Therefore the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.