Sutter Buttes Feral Pig & Cattle Exclusion Fence; Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0150-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Sutter Buttes Feral Pig & Cattle Exclusion Fence; Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0150-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation, repair and maintenance of feral pig and cattle fencing across two seasonal streams at eight (8) different locations. Work will be completed when the streams are dry with the use manual tools. The fence structures are designed to rest on the channel bed and bank without direct ground diturbance during installation. This structure will be used for projects 1, 4 and 7; T-post are anchored above the bank fill level, holding the field fence crossing above the bank full channel. Rubber mats are attached to the cable/field fence bottom and to each other. The mats are drape downsream to allow flow and debris to move downsream. This structure will be used for projects 2, 3, 5, and 8; T-posts are anchored above the bank fill level, holding the field fence crossing above the bank full channel. Two cutouts of 4-gauge cattle panels (6-inch by 8-inch openings) will meet at the thalweg, held together by breakawa wire and held at the top to the field fence bottom with breakaway wire.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 (e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will involve a conversion of small structures and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.