Knutson Slope Stabilization Project SAA 1600-2013-0175-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Knutson Slope Stabilization Project SAA 1600-2013-0175-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of a temporary silt curtain and erosion control features at the water's edge to eliminate discharge into the Mokelumne River; excavating approximately 270 cubic yards of earth embankment with backhoes and cranes along 260 feet of side slope of the Mokelumne River; salvaging existing stlopt protectiong into stockpiles along the side slope of the upper half of the side-slope; breaking large riprap into smaller pieces with a backhoe; removing any unsuitable material to a US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) approved disposal site; grading and compacting the side-slope to 1.5:1; returning re-sized riprap and adding additional riprap as requried (222 cubic yards total) to establish finished grade; and grading from top of riprap to the adjoining site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (209) 745-1968
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair deteriorated existing waterside slope protection for property.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.